When your San Diego County home or business is hit by mold, it is important to be informed when choosing a contractor. Mold remediation is not for the amateur, so our team of mold experts would be happy to explain all the details to you.
Our mold remediation includes the following procedures:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Fungal remediation experts
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Containment
- Black Mold Removal
- Mold Damage
- Mold Abatement
- Air Scrubbing
If your home or business has sustained mold damage, call us today at (619) 344-8932. 24-hour emergency service is available.
Proudly serving all of San Diego County:
Coronado CA, Lincoln Acres CA, San Ysidro CA, National City CA, Lemon Grove CA, Chula Vista CA, Bonita CA, La Mesa CA, Spring Valley CA, Imperial Beach CA, La Jolla CA, El Cajon CA, Santee CA, Del Mar CA, Lakeside CA, Poway CA, Rancho Santa Fe CA, Jamul CA, Solana Beach CA, Cardiff By The Sea CA, Encinitas CA, Alpine CA, Escondido CA, Carlsbad CA, Dulzura CA, San Marcos CA, Ramona CA, Oceanside CA